There’s no place like home, but when you are running a business it sometimes becomes difficult to allocate the funds for your own home. Capital First’s easy Home Loans can help you fulfil your dream. With loans up to 80% of your mortgage value, minimal documentation requirements, short processing time and repayment being permitted up to 70 years of age – what are you waiting for?
Features And Benefits
- Loan upto 80% of MV
- Repayment permitted upto 70 years of age
- Simplified documentation
- Sanction approval without having selected a property
- Insurance options for your Home Loan at attractive premium
- Faster processing
- Part prepayment options
- Interest is calculated on monthly rest
Home Loans can be availed by Resident Indian whether salaried or self-employed. The following are the eligibility norms:
- You must be at least 21 years of age when the loan is sanctioned.
- The loan must terminate before or when you turn 70 years of age or before retirement, whichever is earlier.
- You must be employed or self-employed with a regular source of income.
We require the following documents to sanction your Home Loan:
- Duly Completed Application Form.
- Fee cheque
- Photo Identity Proof
- Signature Verification Proof
- Residence Address Proof
- Property documents as required
Documents specific for the Salaried
- Last 3 months’ salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank Statement for last 6 months from salary account
- Repayment details on any existing loans or loan closure letter
Documents specific for the Self-Employed
- Income Tax Return / Computation of Total Income / Auditors Report / Balance Sheet / Profit & Loss Account certified by Chartered Accountant for last 2 years (3 years for Home Equity) (both for business and personal of partners/directors)
- Bank Statement for last 6 months from operating account
- Repayment details on existing loans or loan closure letter
- Board Resolution in case of a company
- Proof of existence of the business entity
- Proof of Office Address
- Photo Identity Proof, Residence Address Proof, Signature Verification must be provided for all the main partners / directors.