Payment OptionsMaking payments is now easier using various payment channels mentioned below. You can select the suitable channel to make your overdue payment.
Online Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Paytm
- Step 1: Click on Quick Pay EMI
- Step 2: Enter your Loan Account Number and your contact details (email id and mobile number).
- Step 3: Choose the payment option (Billdesk/Paytm) and enter the CAPTCHA code and click on Proceed Next
- Step 4: You will get your Loan Account Details on the screen, update the amount then click on proceed
- Step 5: You will be directed to bank site, enter your correct option required (Net Banking / Debit Card) and then update the account / card details and complete the payment
Walk into the nearest Capital First Branch
- Step 1: Visit your nearest Capital First Branch
- Step 2: Carry your LAN for payment (LAN is communicated to you in all SMS communication sent by Capital First Limited)
- Step 3: Connect with Service desk at the Capital First Branch and provide following details • Loan Account Number • Customer Name • Date of Birth • Registered Mobile Number
- Step 4: You can make payment through cash/cheque mode and get the e-receipt for the payment made through email /SMS
Walk into the nearest Axis Bank Branch
You can walk in to your closest Axis Bank branch and pay your overdue charges.
Follow the below mentioned steps to process your payment:
- Step 1: Visit your nearest Axis Bank Branch during working hours.
To find the nearest Axis Bank Branch, Click Here
- Step 2: Fill up the following details in the regular Axis Bank pay-in-slips: 1. At the top of the slip mention "Under Easypay "- Capital First Ltd." 2. Write your Customer LAN No at the A/c No. box. 3. Mention the Customer Name 4. Write the deposit amount in figures and words 5. Mention your mobile number for reference 6. Mention the date of birth on the slip at the PAN NO box 7.Mention EMI Amount in "Detail of Cheque"
- Step 3: Make payment with deposition slip to bank's cash counter
- Step 4: You can make payment only through cash, so handover the cash to the cashier and get the receipt. Refer to the 'Transaction Number' for all future correspondence. Retain the acknowledgement receipt given by bank for your records. Payment will reflect in your Loan Account Statement after 48hrs
Please use this service in case you have missed an EMI payment or have an overdue outstanding on your loan account.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that timely payment of EMI will ensure good credit history and improved credit bureau score.It will also ensure no bounce charges or penalty are levied. You are requested to keep your account sufficiently funded before the due date to avoid any bounce charges being levied on your account. You are expected to submit PDC or bank debit mandate to ensure that EMI is paid by Due date every month.
At any point, if you have any queries or need help on this, please feel free to contact us at 18605009900.