Personal Accident Insurance
Wouldn’t it be nice to never wonder, what if…? To never have a strenuous thought about the uncertain future? To be prepared for absolutely anything? Here’s where Capital First comes in. With Future Accident Suraksha, our partner Future Generali will take care of any financial consequences that an unforeseen event might incur. So go on and live a life without worries. After all, when you’re insured even against the unforeseen, peace of mind comes easy.
Features And Benefits
- Accidental Death* (AD)
- Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
In case of payment of additional premium, the following additional benefits can be availed
- Adaptation Allowance - The policy covers expenses towards modification of vehicle or some changes in house necessitated by Permanent Total Disability up to a limit of 10% of the Sum Insured (under Death cover) subject to a maximum of Rs. 50, 000 (this can be opted only if Permanent total disability cover is taken)
- Family Transportation Allowance – In case of an admissible claim under any of the Primary covers (AD/PTD/PPD) the policy covers expenses incurred for the transportation by a common carrier of an immediate family member to the place of hospitalization, provided the place of hospitalization is outside 100 kms of the insured’s normal place of residence and the attending doctor has recommended for a personal attendance of an immediate family member. The maximum amount payable for this cover shall be limited to 10% of the Sum Insured (under Death cover) subject to maximum Rs.50, 000/-.
- Hospital Cash Allowance – In case of an admissible claim under any of the primary covers, the policy pays Rs 1200/- for each completed day of hospitalization for a maximum period of 30 days .
For more product information please refer to the product brochures and policy terms and conditions of the insurer. Click here for details.