Process for repayment at Axis Bank Branch:
You can walk in to your closest Axis Bank branch and pay your overdue charges.
Follow the below mentioned steps to process your repayment:
- Step 1: Visit your nearest Axis Bank Branch during working hours.
To find the nearest Axis Bank Branch, Click Here.
- Step 2: Fill up the following details in the regular Axis Bank pay-in-slips:
- 1. At the top of the slip mention "Under Easypay "- Capital First Ltd."
- 2. Write your Customer LAN No at the A/c No. box.
- 3. Mention the Customer Name
- 4. Write the deposit amount in figures and words
- 5. Mention your mobile number for reference
- 6. Mention the date of birth on the slip at the PAN NO box
- 7.Mention EMI Amount in "Detail of Cheque"
- Step 3: Make payment with deposition slip to bank's cash counter.
- Step 4: You can make payment only through cash, so handover the cash to the cashier and get the receipt. Refer to the 'Transaction Number' for all future correspondence. Retain the acknowledgement receipt given by bank for your records. Payment will reflect in your Loan Account Statement after 48hrs.